Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hawaii

Last week Tyson, Mia and I packed our bags and went to Kona, Hawaii with Tyson's parents, Bre and Chanel. I was a little nervous to take Mia since she is still so little. I know better than to take an infant into busy public places (i.e. an airport) in the middle of cold and flu season! Thankfully, she is not sick.....yet. She slept like a dream on the plane. I wish she would sleep that soundly at home.
We couldn't do much with her in Hawaii since she is still so little but it was nice to be in warm weather to relax. Hopefully she will be big enough next time that we go to Hawaii that she can enjoy it!




Mia sleeping on the plane with Tyson. There is nothing better than a sleeping baby!


First picture of Mia in Hawaii. We had to strip her down because it was so HOT! She was dressed for Utah weather when we left. She was lovin' it!!


Mia kind of happy in the stroller. I thought she would sleep in it while we were out. She had a different agenda that did not include sleep.







Mia and her Poppy



This is what I get when I ask Tyson to dress the baby. Those are her pants on her head.




9 comments:

Chris and Emily Kennedy said...

OMG! I love her!!!! She is so dang cute! I especially love her pants on her head, nice Tyson!
Looks like you had fun!
PS. you're getting to be a blogger pro! I'm so proud :)
-E

The Davidson's said...

OH Helen she is just DARLING and you look fantastic as always. Im adding you as my friend since we are wether you like it or not ;) I miss you and hope you are doing awesome.

Christa said...

Hi Helen!
I went to a movie last night with some of the girls from work and they told me you had a baby!! I had no idea, I'm so happy for you and she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Looks like motherhood is suiting you well :)

Randi said...

Helen she is GEORGOUS!!! I can't belive how big she is already :-) I hope you are enjoying your time off with her! See you soon ;)

Rachel said...

Holy moley Super Mom!!! Can ya ease up on making the rest of us mommies look bad lol! I am dying that you are already traveling with a baby- YOU ROCK!! YOu should have some more soon ;)

She is just beautiful and I can't wait to watch her grow. Much love!

Heidi said...

Helen!!! Yay, I am so glad you have a blog!! I just started too, so we can fumble and curse together. I can not believe how beautiful Mia is! She looks so old! She's already smiling, traveling, ect. LOL!
When you coming back? I say take your time... Lots of dirty babies.:(
We miss you.

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

Hey. its Tanna, so I just have to say that you have the cutest baby!! We just had our second and named her Mia too, infact her middle name is actually Helen! Go figure. You look great and fun to see you and tyson start your little family! It just gets better and better! loves

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen!! Your little baby is gorgeous! I am so excited for you I hope life is treating you well. I miss the NTU!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Well, good to know that Mia looked more tan than the rest of you before she got to Kona. She must have been working on that tan for months - little stinker - I'm so jealous!
I also haven't seen her smile yet - it's adorable!!!