Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Hoppy Easter!! So by looking at these pictures you would think that I love to dress my child up in holiday themes (leprechaun outfit on St Patricks day and now the bunny outfit). This cute bunny gear was a gift from my sister Hanna when I found out I was having a girl. I wonder what holiday gear she will wear next.......

She is totally striking a pose here. I think she is taking lessons from her cousin Ellie! :)


Unfortunately, Tyson had to fly on Easter so Mia and I spent the rest of the day with Tyson's family at his sister's house. It was so cute to see all the grandchildren together. I am excited to eventually see Mia playing with her cousins.

All the cousins

We wish Dad was in this picture!

4 comments:

Chris and Emily Kennedy said...

OMG! Could she be any more precious!? Nice choice Hanna, I LOVE it!!!
K, and what about that pose? Hysterical!! I love her!

Heidi said...

I LOVE it! She is crackin me up! Its like she knows what she is doin'! Helen, I need to see her, if she's half as cute as her pictures then I'm done for!

Rachel said...

I am so bummed I didn't get to see her while I was there, my visits are always too short. She is so cute!!

Randi said...

TOO CUTE!!! She is just precious! Love the outfits, little girls love dress up, it's all good :-)