Tuesday, December 14, 2010

November and Thanksgiving

AHH! Where does the time go? Between working, finishing up with school for semester, Tyson's 30th birthday, Mia's 2nd birthday and Christmas, I have had no time! November has flown by. We spent the weekend before Thanksgiving visiting Tommy, Ashley and the kids in San Antonio. Tyson's parents were visiting at the same time. It was so fun to have most of the family together! The highlight of our weekend was the Dallas Cowboys game on Sunday. I am not a fan of the Cowboys, but that huge monstrosity of a stadium was a sight to behold. We had unbelievable tickets that allowed us field level access. It was very cool. Thanks Tommy and Verizon wireless!
 Tommy, Ellie, Nannie and Jake
 Mia, Tyson and I on the river walk in San Antonio
Best buddies- on a boat ride in San Antonio

DALLAS COWBOYS GAME
 Hello arms! This is how close we were.
It is hard not to notice....


 Tyson and Tommy trying to get some love
from the players after the game

Ashely, Rachel and I.
Rachel went to college with us but now lives in Texas.

Thanksgiving seemed like it was last weekend. We were up in Pocatello for the weekend and it was mostly relaxing. Long story short, I went up to Pocatello early to avoid bad weather and do some clinic time with my Dad. The plan was to have Tyson fly up and drop Mia off because he had to work over Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, due to the unpredictable weather, things did not go as planned. My mom and I ended up driving down to SLC the day before Thanksgiving to pick up Mia. Then on Thanksgiving, I sent my 2 brother-in-laws to the airport in Idaho Falls to pick Tyson up for the day. Poor Tyson had less than 24 hours off from work. This is just how our lives are these days... Crazy! Once we were all finally in the same place, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Pre-dinner toast
The girls and their guys
 What crazy person did we let carve our turkey?!
 Amar and Kate- Wedding planned May 2011
 Mia is thinking "I don't think my mom lets me play with guns" 
On second thought, this gun looks like fun!
My sister Hanna and her little man




1 comment:

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Where does the time go is right!? Hannah's little guy is a big guy. When I ask about him I still think he's an infant swaddled in a blanket. He's a little man, like you said.
I'm glad that Tyson & Mia finally made it up there. That weather seemed bad!
Can't wait to see you all soon!