Sunday, June 21, 2009

And we're runnin'!

This weekend I was in the Wasatch back Ragnar Relay. It is a 188 mile relay race from Logan to Park City. I talked my friend Suzanne into running it with me. We were on the team "Space Cadets" with 10 other girls. There were over 500 teams competing, so it is a huge race. We started the race Friday morning at 7:10am and we ended sometime around 4pm on Saturday. It was a LONG 2 days but so much fun. My body is still wondering what the hell I did to it.

I have to thank my lovely mom for coming down for the weekend to help take care of Mia. I also have to give a shout out to Tyson, who came all the way to Coalville at 1:00 am to get the breast milk that I had been pumping. Our spoiled little princess doesn't like formula. Needless to say, he wasn't very happy about it but he would do anything for his little girl! ;)

The start


Suzanne decorating the car




Running my last leg of the race

I'm done!!!

Suzanne was the comic relief of the weekend !
She made me laugh so hard!!


My Van 1 team-mates

2 comments:

Chris and Emily Kennedy said...

Congrats on the race! Looks like you guys had fun! I hope you didn't have to run in a downpour...

Anonymous said...

Way to go Little Running Ute - inspired the team to a late win. Mimi