Thursday, June 4, 2009

Boating!!

Yeah! The weather is finally nice enough (kind of) to go out and use our boat! Mia had her first boating experience on Wednesday. I told Tyson that he couldn't take her out until I went with them first to see how she did. I am happy to say that she did very well, with minimal amounts of crying. She loved watching the wake behind the boat and having the wind blow in her face. My friend Emily nick-named her "buoy" because she looked so funny in her life jacket. She looked like a box with arms and legs.
Happy little buoy :)

Emily and I

This was Emily's first time wake boarding and she kicked ass! Emily don't hate me for posting this but you did so good!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ems, you do kick ass on the wakeboard! Sweet little Mia, she is so cute. You are awesome Helen for still getting out and doing all the fun stuff with a baby. It took me forever to learn to do that!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

You ladies are hot! Mia looks so cute! We can't wait for next time when we can all go together... Hopefully that's sooner than later, although with the weekend forecasts they haven't been in our favor much.

Chris and Emily Kennedy said...

You're right I do hate that picture! You're damn lucky that I'm too distracted by your child to worry about it! That was so much fun, can't wait to do it again :)