Monday, June 1, 2009

Birthday Weekend

I am now 1 year closer to the big 30! My 28th birthday was on May 27th. Tyson, Mia and I spent it relaxing and golfing in Pocatello at my parent's house. My mother's day/ birthday present from Tyson was new golf clubs, so I finally was able to put them to use! My birthday was even more special because Hanna was visiting my parents, so all the Hardin sisters were able to be together (which doesn't happen very often anymore).

Birthday morning


Golfing went alot like this:
Helen: "Do you see where my ball went?"
Hanna: "I think somewhere to the right, in the trees" (or sand, water, etc..)

My mom, Hanna and I all have the same driver which we endearingly refer to as the "big ass driver"
Hanna decorated my yummy strawberry birthday cake!

Disclaimer: Hanna is the only one with make-up on and her hair done.
I don't know why we spend money on toys. My mom gave her this cottage cheese container and it was her favorite toy all week!

I don't think this could be any cuter......


Mia LOVED Hanna!


Mia had some "firsts" in Pocatello this weekend.....

First swim


First beer (thanks Dad!)

First crush :)


This cute little boy is the son of some family friends.
We have decided that Mia and Cooper are destined to marry some day!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Helen, I am laughing so hard right now at that picture of Mia "drinking" her first beer! It's hilarious! I love the picture of her on the couch with your dad reading the book, so cute. She is so photogenic! Your quite the baby maker :) haha Happy Birthday!