Thursday, August 6, 2009

I've got a toofer!

The first tooth (or toofer as I like to call it) made its debut on July 18th. Mia was more fussy than usual for a week or so prior but since I am new to motherhood, I didn't think that she was teething. I first saw the lil' pearly white while Mia, Jager and I were on a walk. About 15 minutes into the walk she started to scream bloody murder. I leaned over the top of the stroller to see what all the fuss was and...... I saw the lil' toof.

We went home and I gave her a variety of things that I had read about to help ease the pain of teething which included:
A frozen washcloth


A cool washcloth

And her favorite... a raw carrot.

3 comments:

Chris and Emily Kennedy said...

OMG! She's getting so big! I miss her! Hope your vacation was good, now can you stay home long enough to hang out?!

Natalie said...

She is so big and so beautiful!!! We need to get together soon. It's been too long. Olivia now has 4 teeth!!!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Didn't your father tell you that raw carrots are a choking hazard? Just kidding - they probably aren't until she can bite it off. I just had to give Nervous Nelly a hard time! :) We missed all of you this weekend at the Gorge. I love seeing the pictures from your Gorge trip!
P.S. We miss Mia! She's so stinkin' cute!!!