Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer Trips

My summer is quickly coming to a close and the school year is quickly approaching, so I am happy that we have been able to get away. We went to Flaming Gorge with Tyson's family over the weekend of July 24th. The following week we were off to McCall, Idaho
with my family.

Tyson with the kids. Mia's cute cousin Ellie was such a good little mommy. She was always wanting to hold "baby Mia".


Poor Tyson loves camping and wanted a campfire the whole weekend. Unfortunately, because of the rain, his big campfire was more of a smoky mess. He was proud of it, even though it drove us all inside so we could get away from the smoke!


Little missy spent alot of time in this walker. I am not quite ready to let her play in the dirt.



Is this too young to ride a four wheeler? Not according to Tyson's family!

McCall Idaho could be one of the most beautiful places on earth. It has great golf courses and a big mountain lake. We spent the week boating, golfing, eating good food and enjoying our time together.
Three words: Boys love golf

Tyson took this picture. I am bummed that he isn't in it. It is so rare to get a good family picture where nobody looks wierd.

My sisters were having a hard time getting up on the wakeboard. Cute Tyson made it his mission to get them up. He was in the lake with the tube attached to his life jacket so he wouldn't get hit by a boat when they got up. Sad to say that neither one of them got up, although they both get an "A" for effort.


Funny enough, my mom got up on her third try, but she forgot to turn sideways once she was up! She held on for about 5 seconds before falling.


This lake water was so clean and fresh. We were all loving the water!

I'm ready to go tubing Dad!!


Mia reading (or eating) the morning paper with grandpa. Notice the shreds of newspaper in her hands.


Beautiful, eh?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

She is growing so fast!! I hope I get to see her when we are there this fall, I just love little Aoki babies!!