Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ten years ago....

It has been ten whole years since I have graduated from high school. Tyson declined the invitation to come to Pocatello and hang out with the Poky High class of 1999, so Mia, Jager and I made the trip without him. He was really sad I'm sure!! It was so good to see all of the old crew. I am pretty much the worst long distance friend in the world, so it was soooo good to see all of them and catch up.

Pocatello High School


My good friend Jane

High School Senior Luncheon- 1999

The girls 2009.

Alot has happened in ten years... some good and some bad. Not all of the friendships lasted, but here we are- ten years later. My friend Caitlin (second from the right in the first picture) couldn't make it because she is pregnant and lives in Chicago. We missed her!!!

3 comments:

Angela Flicker said...

What great fun. You look beautiful. I noticed you got a haircut. I too chopped my hair recently. It's funny how motherhood does that. I'm glad to hear things are going well. Take care and give Mia a kiss.

Side of Caitlin said...

I'm soo sad that I missed the reunion! Everyone looks fantastic and I would have loved to have seen you Helen! :)

Joe and Kenzie said...

Hellen, its me Kenzie :) you have a BLOG, and a BABY :) wow time flies and so much changes... How are you? what have you been up to? we'll duh kidos and life. It's good to see everything is so great and you look happy your baby is adorable.... keep in touch email me and I'll invite you to my blog. kenzielandvatte@yahoo.com