Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mia's Big Birthday Day

Mia's actual birthday was on December 22nd. I am a little late posting this, but that is the way my life goes! Tyson, Mia and I spent the day finishing up Christmas shopping and then went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Mia dined on bananas and bread and loved it. When our cute waitress found out it was Mia's birthday, she brought out a little Mia-sized sundae and a group of people to sing her happy birthday. It was so cute!! I forgot the camera but we captured the moment on Tyson's phone. Thank goodness for technology.





She ended up with a whip cream mustache :)




One year ago. Oh, how much she has grown!

1 comment:

Angela Flicker said...

Happy Birthday Mia! How exciting. I can't believe she is already one. I suppose Monet is right behind her. It's amazing how fast they change and grow up. Soon they will be out partying and ditching their mothers. That will be a sad day.