Monday, December 21, 2009

Girls Christmas Party


Every year my best girl friends get together for a Christmas party. This year we wanted to remember all of the funny and often embarrassing things that we have done (and worn!) over the years.  My friends brought old clothes, emails, pictures and cards from our years together.  I tried to find my denim overalls that I thought were so cool back in the day and some of my "going out" clothes. I have gotten rid of all of them, thank God!

The best part of the night is when Diana popped out of a big Christmas present to surprise us all! We thought that she wouldn't make the long trip from Connecticut this year but she decided to come last minute. It was so fun to remember all of the things we have done together over the years. I love you girls and I don't know what I would do without all of you!!!


Our cute hostess Cassi got us all reindeer noses and antlers







Poor pregnant Emily nursed her very small glass of wine all night




 The big surprise!


Remembering the good 'ole days.....

Brandee had the same fashion sense as me- HOT!

High wasted jeans and a baby tee. Why did it ever go out of style?


The whole crew

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOVE you girls! Seriously the best pledge class ever!!