Friday, December 18, 2009

Birthday Party!



I can't believe that our little girl is almost one! We had her birthday a little early on December 13th. It was so fun to celebrate Mia's birthday with friends and family. She had a great time eating her cake and playing with her cousins. She (of course) didn't know that the whole celebration was for her! We love you little Mia Lou!!


My friend Mary made Mia's own special cake. It matched the invitations perfectly and Mia LOVED it! I think she would have eaten the whole thing if we would have let her. She loves sugar just like her momma!


Digging in....


Mary the cake chef with Mia as a new baby



Mia's birthday throne


My mom and sister made an incredible birthday food spread. They were in the kitchen all day. It was amazing!


Grandpa (my Dad) and Mia


She was so patient and attentive when we were opening her presents.




The party peeps

No comments: